The Cabinet is the primary planning body of the university. The Cabinet is responsible for setting the strategic vision of the University and writing its strategic plan. It reviews and recommends approval of other major planning and policy documents to the university president.
Members have the responsibility of serving as a communication link between Cabinet and respective units. This communication, which must be reciprocal, involves anticipating issues, seeking perspective and advice, and sharing information before and after decisions are made.
Meetings are held monthly and chaired on a rotating basis.
- University President – Dr. Beverlee J. McClure
- Academic Council Rep. – Dr. Mark Manzanares
- AS&F President – Mr. Alex Lopez
- Athletic Rep. – Ms. Dianne Lee
- CIO/IT Governance – Mr. Kevin Daniel
- Classified Employee Council Rep. – Ms. Dodie Day
- Community for Inclusive Excellence, Leadership, & Oppty. (CIELO) Liaison – Dr. Kristy Duran
- Contingent Faculty Rep. – Mr. Jess Gagliardi
- Faculty Senate President – Dr. Ed Crowther
- LatinX Caucus Rep. – Dr. Mari Centeno
- Professional Administrative Staff Council Rep. - Ms. Renae Haslett
- Strategic Planning Chair - Dr. Matt Nehring
- Title V Rep. - Ms. Lillian Gomez