ASC News - March 2008
Dr. William Lipke will present a faculty piano recital at 7:30 p.m. Friday, April 4, in Leon Recital Hall Continue Reading…
.....................more March headlines..................
- Water Treatment Fact Sheet
- No classes at Adams State Wed. - Fri.
- Open Letter to Adams State Community
- No showering on Tuesday
- Governor lauds Alamosa response to salmonella
- ASC Water Update 9:15 p.m.
- ASC Water Update 5:45 p.m.
- ASC students say "Yes" to campus improvement
- ASC Water Update 2:30 p.m.
- Adams State responds quickly to water advisory
- ASC Water Update 1:20 p.m.
- Water Alert
- Film, Salt of the Earth, shows March 29
- First Annual Student Scholar Days at Adams State College
- New Mexican sculptors exhibit, Occupying Forces, opens March 31 in Adams State College Snook Gallery
- Improving Access to Health Care is fourth ASC Faculty Lecture
- 2008 Mariachi Spectacular is March 29
- ASC Focus the Nation - Climate Change Symposium
- Children help celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday
- ASC's medical history is brought to light with the medical tools of Dr. Bunch
- President endorses capital fee
- Fresh Ink Fresh Faces opens March 18
- Donation to ASC Music Department purchases steel drums
- Trainings on social concerns open to community members
- Adams State College Welcomes New Employees