Group Campus Visit
The Office of Admissions Welcome Center welcomes group visits from high schools, educational organizations and groups of 10-50 people. This is an opportunity to tour our beautiful campus and learn more about our programs of study, student life and the application process.
Reservations are required for group visits and must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
Here's what you can do:
- Take a walking tour of the campus
- See what a residence hall looks like
- Meet with an admissions representative
- Hear from a financial aid counselor about scholarships
The best time to see campus is when classes are in session: September to mid-December and mid-January to mid-May.
The Welcome Center is open 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, except for holidays. Summer hours (mid-May to mid-August) are from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Group tours are available Monday through Friday throughout the year. Specific tour times may vary by date and availability.
Groups are limited to 50 people or less and one guest-sponsored adult chaperone per ten students is required.
Rules and Expectations
Please review our Group Visit Rules and Expectations before your campus visit.
Parking and Check-In
- Please park in the Porter Hall parking lot located just west of Porter Hall. This parking lot is accessed off of Edgemont Blvd.
- Check-in at the Welcome Center, located on the first floor of Richardson Hall.