Academic Affairs - Student Forms

  • Campus directory release restriction
  • Enrollment verification
  • GPA update
  • Graduation Applications
  • Overload approval
  • Name and address changes
  • Record release form
  • Registration and scheduling
  • Transcripts

To change your advisor or major:

College Opportunity Fund (COF) Credit Limit Waivers:

An institutional waiver may be granted by ASU Academic Affairs after students submit the:

If additional hours are needed after the institutional waiver, students can apply through the Colorado Department of Higher Education using the:

Extended Study Courses for on campus students:

Additional Student Academic forms: