Academic Affairs - Faculty Forms

See the Records Office for the following advising forms:

  • Overload Approval
  • Authorization for Individual Study
  • Course Substitution
  • Undergraduate Degree Check
  • Graduation Forms

For Info on travel forms:

For info on voice mail, E-mail, and network access:

To nominate a colleague for faculty achievement:

To apply for Faculty Development Funds - download & complete the form below and submit electronically to the VPAA office:

Non-Attendance Verification: