Human Performance & Physical Education
Health and wellness are keys to quality of life!
Prepare to be a leader, practitioner, or
manager in the fitness, health, and sport industries.
Earn advanced degrees in exercise science, coaching, and sport management.
Through undergraduate and graduate programs, the Department of Human Performance and Physical Education at Adams State University is dedicated to preparing knowledgeable practitioners and leaders in the areas of sport, exercise, fitness, physical education, coaching and sport psychology.
In addition, the department is focused on effectively preparing students for graduate schools and professional programs in the health and allied health fields. Our small class sizes, highly qualified faculty, and personalized advising sessions are demonstrative of our department's dedication to student learning.
- K-12 Physical Education (BA)
- Exercise Science (BS)
- Sport Management (BA)
- Applied Sport Psychology (MA - Online)
- Coaching (MA - Online)
- Sport Management (MA - online)
- Exercise Science (MS - campus)
Our programs feature:
- State-of-the art exercise science and biomechanics labs
- Collaboration with local K-12 schools, parks & recreation programs, and physical therapy clinics
- Highly qualified and dedicated faculty focused on student learning
- Fully online MA degrees