Graduate Admission Process
1. Complete the online application:
2. Pay the $30 application fee.
3. Submit ALL supplemental admission documents online:
These documents include:
- Letter of intent - describing interests, background, the emphasis of interest, and professional goals. The letter will be used to assess writing skills for eligibility into the program.
- Two (2) recent letters of recommendation or contact information from associates who can speak to the applicant's academic strengths and potential.
4. Send ALL official transcripts from previously attended institutions.Transcripts from ASU need not be requested. Unofficial transcripts will not be accepted. Please have all official transcripts sent to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (for electronic official transcripts)
Adams State University
Office of Graduate Studies
208 Edgemont Blvd., Suite 2300
Alamosa, CO 81101