Students desiring to enroll in a Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree program must have a Bachelor's Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from an accredited institution.
- Complete the Online application for admission to graduate study.
- Submit All Supplemental Admission Documents Online (Letter of intent describing interests, background, the emphasis of interest, and professional goals. The letter will be used to assess writing skills for eligibility into the program; resume, and two (2) recent letters of recommendation or contact information from associates who can speak to the applicant's academic strengths and potential).
- A $30.00 non-refundable application fee.
- An official transcript from all institutions attended. Transcripts from Adams State need not be requested; however, official transcripts confirming transfer courses are required. Unofficial transcripts will not be accepted. Please have all official transcripts sent to:
- Additional information may be requested by the Department of Business before an admission decision can be determined.
email@example.com (for electronic official transcripts)
Adams State University
Office of Graduate Studies
208 Edgemont Blvd., Suite 2300
Alamosa, CO 81101