Social Media Site - Content Owner Terms & Conditions
As the Content Owner for an Official Adams State University Social Media Account, I agree to be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that all posted content is current and accurate.
- Ensuring communications are acceptable for the Adams State University workplace and campus community.
- Ensuring that confidential information and intellectual property rights of others and the university are protected.
- Ensuring posted content is not illegal, obscene, defamatory, harassing, discriminatory, or threatening.
- Ensuring proper permission is obtained for the posting of recordings, photos, images, videos, text, or artwork.
- Ensuring posted content complies with all federal and state laws, regulations and university policies.
I agree to monitor the site on a regular basis and remove any content that does not comply with the above. I will notify the Office of Creative Relations if the Content Owner for this Social Media account should change or if the site becomes inactive.
Other Helpful Sites
It’s getting close to the end of the semester, and you may want to make updates to your sites before break. If you do, please don’t hesitate to contact me – I’d be happy to help. Here in Creative Relations, … Continue reading → Read More …
We’ve been working with Gina Shiba, Julie Waechter and Linda Relyea to add graduates’ photos and testimonials to the MBA site. We’ve also worked with John Taylor to develop a nice section profiling Theatre Alumni. If you have student “Great … Continue reading → Read More …
It’s been a busy summer for Creative Relations (formally the Communications Office)! On the web site we’ve created over 100 degree maps for all majors and emphases, and we’ve incorporated them into the individual academic sites. These degree maps chart … Continue reading → Read More …